A list of mountable blog engines for Rails.
Blogit is a flexible blogging solution for Rails apps. It:
- Is Rack based;
- Is a complete MVC solution based on Rails engines;
- Aims to work right out of the box but remain fully customisable.
JABE is a bare bones blogging engine that is installed as a gem. It will grow as its needs do.
This version is for Rails 3.1+
Squeaky is a simple mountable Rails engine for making a squeaky clean blog.
- Mountable blog engine for Rails 3.1+
- Design/style agnostic – just a blog backend
- Inspired by radar/forem
Kublog is a simple yet complete way to have a Product Blog that integrates with your apps user base. It includes social sharing, atom feeds and moderated comments.
Built for Rails 3.1, Kublog is a complete stack, fully configurable solution.
- Publish posts with the most basic and simple wysiwyg
- Attach multiple images to your content
- Share your posts on your Product’s Twitter Page and Facebook Fan Page
- E-mail personalized versions of your posts to all your users
- Optional background processing with Delayed Job
- Moderated comments from apps users, apps admins, and visitors
- Atom feed for main blog and individual post categories